Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 22985.900 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,381,454 (756 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Addis Ababa costs 1,200 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bosaso costs 75,000,000 S (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)