Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 24761.729 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,616,627 (1,035 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)