Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 32397.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,517,370 ($417) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)