Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 901.993 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,308,442 (11,429 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)