Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 942.052 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,280,283 (8,790 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)