Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 991.599 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,512,670 (17,661 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)