Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 903.362 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,900,344 (15,387 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)