Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 957.084 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,612,124 (19,447 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)