Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 8640.958 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,883,255 (﷼ 1,375) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)