Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.435 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,879,839 (578,812 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)