Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.682 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,791,148 (570,438 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)