Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.473 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,809,144 (473,858 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)