Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.619 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,940,851 (Shilling67,351) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)