Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.301 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,064,341 (Shilling54,641) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)