Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.627 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,145,485 (¥76,743) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)