Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.816 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,431,364 (¥94,002) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (28 minutes ago)