Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 386.096 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,072,898 (¥70,120) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)