Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 305.205 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,255,637 (¥82,750) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)