Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.182 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,845,737 (₨29,484) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)