Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.206 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,848,179 (¥69,194) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)