Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3214.735 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,806,726 (4,606 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)