Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3215.942 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,025,923 (3,118 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)