Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3324.640 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,684,216 (6,221 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (24 minutes ago)