Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3225.738 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,382,144 (3,839 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)