Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 626.234 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,851,062 (₨26,909) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)