Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2014. Exchange rate: 474.268 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,216,632 (₨21,542) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)