Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.846 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,357,468 (₨32,884) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)