Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 485.897 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,207,260 (₨25,123) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)