Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15854.524 IRR / FJD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,916,283 (1,193 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (3 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)