Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16867.556 IRR / FJD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,524,079 (1,454 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)