Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1248.751 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,570,876 (11,668₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)