Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.721 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,718,373 (999,842 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)