Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.638 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,939,910 (₨27,787) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (21 minutes ago)