Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.163 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,381,506 (₨28,985) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)