Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 575.332 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,765,399 (₨27,402) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)