Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 42460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,540,286 ($390) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)