Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 35232.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,425,800 ($466) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)