Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 32418.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,939,912 ($368) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)