Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 91642.740 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,871,272 (﷼ 293) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (29 minutes ago)