Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 84373.635 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,436,798 (﷼ 159) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)