Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84201.745 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,856,328 (﷼ 248) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)