Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 316.650 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,423,455 (₨73,973) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)