Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 301.062 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,286,498 (₨74,026) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (20 minutes ago)