Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.465 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 286% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,250,611 (₨146,222) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)