Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 341.706 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,742,598 (₨69,483) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)