Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 39807.945 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,349,374 (€561) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (40 minutes ago)