Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 49519.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,333,699 (€552) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)