Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,304 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 623.548 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,830,525 (₨28,595) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)