Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,821 prices entered by 582 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.824 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,397,354 (₨35,805) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)