Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.624 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,497,113 (₨56,369) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)