Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.036 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,907,443 (₨57,992) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)