Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7249.688 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,789,569 (RM1,350) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)