Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 402.689 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,513,888 (Taka 48,459) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (43 minutes ago)