Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 502.970 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,019,349 (Taka 35,826) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)