Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 404.263 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,534,665 (Taka 23,585) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (14 minutes ago)