Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.470 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,838,713 (430,970 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)