Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 21330.970 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,570,380 (964KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)