Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18072.658 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,358,055 (684KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (28 minutes ago)