Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10306.443 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,998,831 (R$ 2,134) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)