Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10418.998 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,457,578 (R$ 1,484) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)