Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.305 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,959,173 (981,111 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)