Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.366 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,232,152 (781,871 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)