Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.194 IRR / KMF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,840,125 (316,372 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)