Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 32368.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,121,661 (467 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (17 minutes ago)