Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1130.458 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,746,802 ($U17,468) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)