Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1130.064 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,994,271 ($U17,693) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)