Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11374.763 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,889,574 (R$ 1,749) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)