Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10370.133 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,078,370 (R$ 1,261) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)