Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10814.178 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,658,001 (R$ 1,818) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)