Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10677.240 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,314,310 (R$ 1,715) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (29 minutes ago)