Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4711.935 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,939,730 ($b2,322) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)