Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6189.802 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,274,667 ($b2,468) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)