Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4859.674 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,755,287 ($b2,830) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (36 minutes ago)