Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4730.432 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,917,546 ($b2,308) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)