Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.790 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,963,353 (COL$1,523,639) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)