Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.033 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,423,522 (COL$1,579,286) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)