Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 337.207 IRR / JMD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,361,505 (J$75,211) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)