Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 38751.289 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,258,160 (€807) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)