Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 353.295 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 129% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,851,046 (76,002 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)