Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.660 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 126% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,075,087 (62,068 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)