Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.066 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 120% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,289,039 (90,429 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (36 minutes ago)