Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24289.681 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,490,280 (C$555) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)