Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4836.131 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,395,148 (4,631 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (19 minutes ago)