Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5263.790 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,594,325 (4,672 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)