Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 312.641 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,128,370 (Shilling45,190) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)