Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 27.446 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,351,133 (₩887,237) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)