Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.331 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,514,101 (₩874,148) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)