Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.054 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 365% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,983,981 (1,231,964 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (36 minutes ago)