Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 42490.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,340,079 ($573) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (44 minutes ago)