Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 35499.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,957,604 ($675) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Vijayawada costs ₨7,116 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (42 minutes ago)