Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.771 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,901,289 (¥66,843) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)