Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.862 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,109,768 (¥65,964) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)