Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 22655.375 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,450,994 (417 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (20 minutes ago)