Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 28451.725 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,737,079 (588 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)