Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 22763.657 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,850,673 (521 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)