Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.664 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,098,715 (153,817 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)